CURRENT FUNDRAISING PROJECTS
As a nonprofit charity organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the federal tax code, we offer you tax advantages and help you support specific conservation programs, facilities and activities that you care most about.
Financial accountability and ethical practice
• We are check-rated by the charity evaluation process of the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
• Our IRS Form 990 and annual audit report are available on Guidestar.
• More than 90% of revenue is used for conservation programs and projects.
• We have established accounts with the Community Foundation of the Ozarks to promote collaboration on local conservation and education issues.
• We participate in the Combined Federal Campaign, the Missouri State Employees Charitable Campaign, and other workplace giving programs.